Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First Day in Tucson

We were very lucky to arrive in Tucson on the 22nd despite a canceled flight. We flew out of Spokane which had record snow, something like 40 inches in one day. We were told we couldn't fly until the 27th and this was on the 22nd and all airlines were booked until xmas. We found a guardian angel at US Airways and flew standby all the way.

I spent our first day in Tucson sick and in bed, or when I was feeling better, I moved to the couch. I was really grateful to be in Mark and Heather's very very comfortable home with my family and not sick stuck in an airport. I had very high fever and spent a day throwing up. Luckily it was a 24 hour bug. Mom and Billy both caught the bug, but not quite as hard. Luckily I didn't get Heather sick.

While I was at home in bed, Dad, Mark and Billy went out to play. Amy and Gavin arrived from Santa Fe that evening.





No comments: